A collaborative, public ‘exhibition’ that can be viewed by global citizens just going about their daily lives and an interactive website and app that provides up-to-date information about the current situations on the various themes the project is exploring – practical solutions and the real impacts of inaction.
Through collaboration, the idea itself has the ability to become much bigger than even I could envisage alone.
1 – 3 Months
- Complete artworks for all the themes that don’t yet have a visual.
- Have pertinent information, data, statistics, impacts and actions completed for all finished artworks.
- Secure funding to pay collaborators.
- Start developing key partnerships to drive exposure for the project.
4 – 8 Months
- Produce a second complete series of artworks – one for each theme.
- Get the new interactive website live.
- Start a crowd-funding campaign.
- Start selling artworks.